The Village has two facilities for providing residential care, each with its own look and feel.
St Andrews Village treats each resident as an individual and provides superior care tailored to your needs.
Whether you’re looking for respite care, independent living or a permanent placement in residential care, St Andrews Village can help you.
St Andrews is proud to offer high class facilities including:
- 176 single occupancy rooms all with ensuite, telephone and TV points, providing privacy, comfort and security for residents.
- Ageing in place, so residents can remain in a familiar environment as their care needs change.
- Respite care available.
- 30 Independent Living Units (ILUs). Choose from 2 or 3 bedroom designs with a garage, ensuite to the main bedroom and full size bathroom.
- Qualified staff on site 24 hours a day.
- Daily exercise and activities programs tailored for each individual to assist residents to maintain their physical and mental wellbeing.
St Andrews Village has been providing care to the older people of Canberra for over 20 years, in a supportive and home like environment. We are situated in the leafy suburb of Hughes on a quiet street within easy reach of all amenities. There is a bus stop at the door, and regular outings in the Village bus.
Our professionally trained staff are caring and dedicated, and continuously update their skills to ensure residents receive the best possible care. Our philosophy of person centred care means that we get to know each of our residents as an individual.
At St Andrews Village, we promote a social living experience in a home-like atmosphere where people can take part in activities of their choosing, have a quiet read or chat with friends and family in our lovely gardens.
Come along and visit St Andrews Village for yourself by joining us on one of our regular tours. For more information please feel free to call our friendly staff on 02 6283 4999, or email us at email@example.com.