St Andrews Village values the strong relationships that we have with our stakeholders and residents. All personal information that we collect is handled sensitively and securely, with proper regard for privacy and in accordance with the requirements of Australian laws.
Visitors to the St Andrews Village website remain anonymous. St Andrews Village does not collect any information about visitors to this site, including the identities of visitors, unless the visitor chooses to contact us. More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
the number of page hits;
- the number of unique sessions as identified by server address and top-level domain name (e.g. .com, .gov, .org, etc.);
- the pages accessed or downloaded by session; and
- the type of browser being used.
- help identify the user during a secure session;
- time the session so the user will be logged off if the user is not using the service for a specified time period; and
- Maintain an audit trail of the secure session.
SAV cookies are not used to collect personal information for any other purpose.